Dry magnetic shielded series reactor: In series with a shunt capacitor bank, it has achieved suppression of grid voltage waveform distortion and harmonic components that flow through the capacitor, limiting capacitor combination surge current
1) Use environment: indoors, outdoors
2) Ambient temperature: -40 °C ~ +45 °C (or according to user requirements)
3) Altitude: ≤1000m (or according to user requirements)
4) Installation and operation location: It should be free of severe vibration or bumps, and can withstand earthquakes with seismic intensity of 8 degrees without damage.
5) Installation location: No harmful gas, steam, conductive or explosive dust
6) Pay attention to ventilation during indoor use
7) Maximum wind speed: no more than 35m/s
8) Relative humidity: The monthly average is no more than 90%, and the daily average is no more than 95%.
Note: Please contact with our company for special requirements. We are willing to wholeheartedly meet your requirements.
1) The appearance and package structure of the magnetic shielding reactor are the same as those of the ordinary air-core reactor. It is a multiple-parallel cylindrical structure with multiple thin wires. The difference lies in that the former is equipped with inner and outer shields, and the inner and outer shields The high-permeability silicon steel sheet stacks into a cylinder type, which is wound with an epoxy resin-impregnated glass filament bundle and is integrally solidified. This avoids the vibration and moisture of the iron core, which ensures that the noise level is low and guarantees. Can be installed outdoors.
2) The magnetic permeability of air is relatively low, and the magnetic permeability of silicon steel sheet is relatively large. The magnetic force lines of dry magnetic shielding reactors are controlled in the inner and outer cores to form a closed loop. Most of the magnetic flux passes through the core, which avoids Leakage magnetic flux reduces the leakage magnetic flux in the surrounding air, and the leakage magnetic resistance has obvious advantages. At the same time, the safety distance during installation is reduced, the normal operation of other electronic devices in the surrounding environment is ensured, and the environment is protected.
3) A core column made of highly magnetic silicon steel sheet is added to the coil. As a result, the magnetic permeability in the coil is greatly increased. Therefore, compared with the air-core reactor, under the same capacity, the diameter of the coil can be greatly reduced, the amount of wire can be greatly reduced, and the loss can be greatly reduced. Compared with dry-type air-core reactors, the volume is reduced by 20-45%, and the power loss during the operation of dry-type half-heart reactors is reduced by 25-40%, conforming to the non-oiling, miniaturization, energy saving and environmental protection of national electrical products. The development trend.
4) Since the magnetic flux path of the dry magnetic shielded reactor consists of the iron core and the air, the iron core is in an unclosed state, and the magnetic core density of the iron core is low. Under normal operating conditions, the core of the dry magnetic shield reactor does not saturate and the reactance value is still linear.
5) The electromagnetic calculation of the dry type half-heart reactor uses the calculation software jointly developed with a well-known university in China, and the accuracy is extremely high.
6) Adopt new technology to reduce the leakage current on the encapsulated surface. The surface of the reactor is specially treated to enhance the anti-fouling insulation class of the reactor. The core and layers of coils are surrounded by dipped epoxy glass fiber, so that the coil is excellently protected.
7) The core of the dry magnetic shielding reactor is formed by vacuum-epoxy pouring. When the winding is performed, the core is wrapped with a protective layer. After solidification, the overall structure is very firm, thereby weakening the vibration of the core and the product noise is low. At the same time, special protective measures can be applied directly to the outdoors, regardless of environmental conditions.
8) The enveloping of the dry magnetic shielding reactor and the glass core impregnated with the epoxy resin glue are completely solidified after the glass filament is wrapped, and the reactor is a rigid whole. At the same time, the inner and outer cores “divide” the magnetic flux, the magnetic density at the reactor wire is relatively reduced, and the overall number of turns of the reactor is small. Under the same short-circuit current, the electric power of a single wire is reduced. Small, improved resistance to short circuit electric impact.
9) In addition to the above features, magnetic shield reactors also have many advantages of dry-type air-core reactors. Such as:
Made of self-extinguishing materials, no strict fire prevention measures are required;
Low maintenance workload
High operational safety and reliability;
Products are widely used in power systems, chemicals, metallurgy, coal mines, electrified railways and other special occasions.